The Revolution Never Happened

Friday, April 29, 2005

I can say sh*t in six languages

I am, as they say, "fucked". For my exams that is. Having handed in all of my papers, I prematurely began reeling from the elation of having that portion of my undergrad career complete. I did however forget to mention that I still have two exams to write.

Upon completion of these exams, I fully commit to one full week of drunken debauchery. I do not want to have any recollection of what took place during this time as it will serve as a spiritual/psychological purge from all things academic. I want to wake up 7 days later with random tattoos/piercings, bottles and cans strewn about my apartment, and with a camera full of photos that will mean nothing to me. Also, I really hope I make some friends of questionable values/hygiene during this time. Basically I want to live one week in the life of Anna Nicole Smith.

Suggestions for activities are welcome.

2 Comments:

  • This cleansing period is necessary to ensure no knowledge sticks to you, and you can remain free, unfettered by the foolishness of man and pure.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:40 AM  

  • sounds like you need to spend the week at the generator hostel in london - you'll get all that AND a burning sensation! what more could you want?!

    By Blogger traveldeskguy, at 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home