The Revolution Never Happened

Monday, April 11, 2005

Post #2

I feel the need to post a second post almost immediately after my first post just so this blog doesn't look lame with only one post on it.

I am also posting this because I am procrastinating.

I should be working on my mammoth International Relations Theory paper that was due last week, but alas too much good tv (read: reruns of season 1 CSI and Elimidate). In all honesty, Im in over my head with this paper. It's for a joint 4th year/graduate seminar in IR theory and I took it thinking I was smart enough to do so (I often fall under the illusion of my supposed intelligence). However I spent most of the year with a glazed look in my eye while people debated the merits and applications of liberalism, neorealism, constructivism, and other isms that just all sounded the same to me. I did take one thing away from this class though, low self-esteem. I love putting up my hand to contribute what I think is well thought out point, only to have it received by blank stares and the chirping of crickets.

So yes, I should be writing on the responsibility to protect and its effect on the way we think about sovereignty but some girl just showed her tits out the window of a car and I think that just bought her immunity in the next round of elimidate eliminations.

Seacrest out.

1 Comments:

  • You have to have a few blog posts, or else you wont have any blog cred.

    Also, anything is better than actual work.

    Weirdly, I used to live on seacrest lane as a kid....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home