The Revolution Never Happened

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Internet perverts take note

I have currently taken up residence in the JX section on the second floor of the Munk Centre for International Studies. Any day now Janice Stein is going to start charging me rent. Its coming together, the behemoth of a paper I'm writing, and after much consultation with classmates, former TA's, and random people I stop on the street, my argument holds and my case studies are relevant, proving that I do not have an extra chromosome afterall.

I love movies that start out with "the following is based on a true story". You know its going to be good. Like this movie that just started (at 3:30 am) starring Brooke Shields. I think, and I am basing this on my knowledge of film making trends of the mid 80s to early 90s, that this one involves stalkers, restraining orders, and eventual murder. Cue the soft jazz and saxaphone medley.

1 Comments:

  • Yeah, all these damn movies that show people about nutcases is making my online stalking much, much harder :(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home