The Revolution Never Happened

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Wooooo it's the Future!

There’s a guy at the restaurant that I work at that does Tarot card readings for patrons upon request. He’s a strange fella, really nice, but a little too “all knowing”. Since I started working there I have avoided his card reading ways partially because I am a skeptic, and partially because I am a believer and am of the mind that ignorance is bliss. However tonight I was unable to avoid his cards and let him do a reading for me. I will let you know in the coming weeks if what he said came true.

In other news, I am off to LA next week to meet with an agency there. Am looking forward to the much needed injection of Vitamin D that the California sunshine will provide, even if it is for only 8 hours.

1 Comments:

  • Fish: Dinner and drinks on Tuesday night?

    Rob: Hellloooo! Trust me, I WISH I could go back to the Caymans. Is black Elvis single? Can he hook me up with a passport?

    Steph: Rain or no rain, San Fran is NOT Toronto and thats all that matters.

    By Blogger Olgs, at 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home