The Revolution Never Happened

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Over and over and over and over

*It's cold and rainy and gross outside and I can't stop feeling sorry for myself for living in a god forsaken country that is frozen over more often than not. This is what I do in the winter, complain a lot, so if you are regular reader brace yourself for 8 months of monotonous posts about how I'm cold and grumpy.

*I am a little hungover today after attending a shi shi fashion week party that I had no business attending.

*I leave you with more from my trip to California (where it is currently 20 C/68 F -- it is currently 3 C/37 F here in Siberia, I mean Toronto).

Beeeeeeach:
California - October 2005

On the Pier in Newport Beach (I am having a Marissa Cooper moment):
California - October 2005

I am the epitome of grace and flexibility:
California - October 2005

3 Comments:

  • cart the wheel.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:55 AM  

  • cool pics, but were you not supposed to send some pics as part of an international trade agreement?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:30 PM  

  • yes, but i'm holding out until the whole softwood lumber issue is resolved. It's pretty much the only leverage we have against you guys right now.

    By Blogger Olgs, at 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home