The Revolution Never Happened

Friday, September 09, 2005

Confessions

1. I love TV.
No, you have no idea. I flippin’ love TV. My work week nights are complete courtesy of the new fall line up and I have never been happier.

2. I like cheesy radio music.
Peruse my ipod and you would never think that I know all of the words to Kelly Clarkson’s Since You Been Gone; but I do. And I rock out to it every morning.

3. I’m a slob.
I always clean up the minute before someone comes over. But generally, I live amongst my own filth.

4. I don’t recycle or use the “green bin”.
I eat out 88% of the time and as such produce very little waste at home. But when I do, it all goes in the same bag. I’m responsible for the destruction of the environment and global warming. Me. It’s all me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home