The Revolution Never Happened

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

On y go à Montréal

1. T minus 12 hours until Fashion Week madness begins. I take off tomorrow morning for the collections in Montreal and let me tell you how excited I am to spend 5 hours in a van full of sixteen year olds who haven't eaten in weeks. If anyone is in the greater Montreal area and wants to either hang out (and spare me from the task of reassuring my roommates that their fake id's will fool the bouncers at Café Campus) or take in some of the shows, let me know.

2. I got yet another new job. I wasn't feeling the not-for-profit, primarily due to the lack in profits. This new one will see me traversing the skies catering to skeezy business men from NYC to Thunderbay. Can we take a moment though to talk about the Uniforms?
Porter Airlines Flight Attendant Uniform
Designed by Pink Tartan. Kim Newport-Mimran is a god.

3. Makeover shows on TLC make me cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home